Welcome to MigraineDisease.org, our new Migraine site! We’re excited about this new venture and the opportunity it affords us to provide you with top-notch educational content about Migraine disease and other Headache disorders, support, and awareness/advocacy information and resources.
We believe in human interaction.
We need to interact with you to provide what you need and the best experience with our web site. You can always reach us through our contact form.
We believe in promises, too.
We make you the following promises:
- All the informative content on MigraineDisease.org is reviewed by a UCNS certified Migraine and Headache specialist.
- All our content is original content, not content copied from other sites and writers.
- We will continue attending continuing education conferences and networking with other professionals in the field to bring you current and up-to-date information.
We also believe in YOU!
- You need and deserve the best information possible so you can work well with your doctor as a treatment partner.
- You are capable of understanding all kinds of information about Migraine if it’s presented to you well.
- You have what it takes to stand up and tell Migraine disease, “You will not win. I’m the boss!”
As we launch the site, there are many articles here for you. We have more articles, and we’ll be adding new ones every day for some time. Some articles that may be especially helpful for you include:
- Migraine without Aura: The Essentials
- Living Well Between Migraine Attacks
- How to Avoid Overusing Migraine and Headache Medications
- Essential Skills for Driving Our Migraine Treatment
June is coming soon!
June is National Migraine and Headache Awareness Month. You can find Awareness Month information on our site all year. Just select Advocacy & Awareness from the menu at the top of every page. We’re also sponsoring the 2018 National Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Social Media Challenge:
Again, welcome to MigraineDisease.org! We hope you enjoy the site and find the information you need.