The June 14, 2018 Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Social Media Challenge was inspired by the television show, “Legends of Tomorrow” in which a group of misfits put aside their own challenges, learn how to care for others, and become heroes.
People with Migraine or other headache disorders often feel isolated and misunderstood. We don’t fit easily into modern society. The lights are too bright, sound is too intense, and much of what others consider “fun” will make us sick. Yet people with Migraine have always found creative ways to leave their mark on the world. While not everyone with Migraine will share the spotlight with famous patients, such as Van Gogh, Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Woolf, or Elvis Presley, we can all find ways to make a difference in each other’s lives.
Despite your own challenges, how are you a “legend” to fellow patients?
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month