The June 25, 2018 Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Social Media Challenge was inspired by the Rodney Atkins song “If You’re Going through Hell.” The chorus’ lyrics encourage us to “keep on going, don’t slow down.”
There are times when living with Migraine, Cluster, or other headache disorders feels like hell. Everything goes wrong and it feels like our misery will last forever. How might we encourage each other to keep going when all hope seems lost?
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
The #MHAM2018 Challenge is a project of MigraineDisease.org.